Ask not what your bike can do for you, but what you can do for your bike (split that is!)
Lance had it right, it’s not all about the bike. Don’t get us wrong, a nice, aero, well-fit speed machine will definitely help your bike split, but it’s not nearly as important as what’s ON the bike. Browse our selection of articles on exercise, improving fit, and conditioning to kick your bike pace up to warp factor 10 this season!
- VIDEO – Triathlon Biking 2: Eric Haar and Lokelani McMichael
- On the Bike: Fit Versus Technique (Active – Jason Goldberg)
- Four Exercises to Improve your Aero Position (Active – Jason Goldberg)
- Brick Workouts to Help You Finish Fast (Active – Gale Bernhardt)
- 2 Indoor Cycling Workouts to Improve your Climbing (Gale Bernhardt)
QUICK LINKS (More FWE Content):
- Let’s Take it From the Top: The very basics
- Getting Started: How do I begin?
- The Mechanics of a Triathlon: (not the folks who repair bikes, but how one works)
- Essential Equipment: What do you really need in order to race?
- Race Tips: Ways to shave off a few seconds here and there.
- Bike Links: Websites from the top bike names as well as gear review links
PLEASE help us improve our site. If you find any broken links or objectionable content in linked articles or resources, we want to know. One of our goals is to provide relevant information in a family friendly format. If you have any content suggestions for the site we would love to hear those as well. Thanks for your help in making this site a success! CONTACT FORM