“REMEMBER, THE SECOND MOST IMPORTANT THING TO CHOOSING THE RIGHT SHOE, IS CHOOSING THE LEFT ONE.” – High School Coach
Tortoise? Hare? Roadrunner? Something in between? No matter which critter you resemble, we’ve got some ideas for you. Here is some expert advice to help you keep your “Beep! Beep!” in top form.
- Dave Scott’s 12-Week Early-Season Run Training Program (He’s the “Man,” need we say more?)
- Solving the Puzzle: 4 Tips for Injury-Free Running (Matt Fitzgerald)
- Improve Your Stride Without Trying (Matt Fitzgerald)
QUICK LINKS (More FWE Content):
- Let’s Take it From the Top: The very basics
- Getting Started: How do I begin?
- The Mechanics of a Triathlon: (not the folks who repair bikes, but how one works)
- Essential Equipment: What do you really need in order to race?
- Race Tips: Ways to shave off a few seconds here and there.
- Bike Links: Websites from the top bike names as well as gear review links
PLEASE help us improve our site. If you find any broken links or objectionable content in linked articles or resources, we want to know. One of our goals is to provide relevant information in a family friendly format. If you have any content suggestions for the site we would love to hear those as well. Thanks for your help in making this site a success! CONTACT FORM