Patrick Duffy doesn’t have to be the only man with gills! (Okay, no more references to defunct 70’s sci-fi TV series…Man from Atlantis anyone?)
Whether you’re a shark or a guppie, this is the place to pick up some pointers that will help you become the next Michael Phelps. Okay, probably not, but we hope you will find some helpful hints that will give you that extra boost in your next swim.
- Tips for Beginning Swimmers (Swim Smooth)
- Tips for Intermediate Swimmers (Swim Smooth)
- Tips for Advanced Swimmers (Swim Smooth)
- VIDEO – Triathlon Swimming 1 : Eric Haar and Lokelani McMichael
- Swim Fast to Get Fast (Active – Gale Bernhardt)
- Offseason Swimming: 3 Things to Focus On (Active – Kevin Koskella)
- Practice Makes Perfect: Overhaul Your Swim Technique This Winter (Active – Steve Tarpinian)
- SwimSmooth: Download a really cool interactive swimmer to study technique
- Decoding a Swim Practice (Active – Cliff English)
QUICK LINKS (More FWE Content):
- Let’s Take it From the Top: The very basics
- Getting Started: How do I begin?
- The Mechanics of a Triathlon: (not the folks who repair bikes, but how one works)
- Essential Equipment: What do you really need in order to race?
- Race Tips: Ways to shave off a few seconds here and there.
- Bike Links: Websites from the top bike names as well as gear review links
PLEASE help us improve our site. If you find any broken links or objectionable content in linked articles or resources, we want to know. One of our goals is to provide relevant information in a family friendly format. If you have any content suggestions for the site we would love to hear those as well. Thanks for your help in making this site a success! CONTACT FORM